Not many of people may have heard about the Puppy Hachi Infinite M1 Projector, however, that does not mean it is any less special. Manufactured by Puppy Robot, this smart projector stands out from the crowd with its many extraordinary features.
This higher-spec unit is different from the conventional projector in many ways. It serves as a multi-purpose unit and became a great successor to its Puppy Cube desk-top projector.
Puppy Hachi Infinite M1 Projector Features
This ultra-portable projector has several unparalleled features including voice control, touchscreen responsiveness, custom built-in OS, capacitive display, and a new Qualcomm chip. The creative, sleek design will complement any space while offering the best picture quality.
In short, it is a one-stop audiovisual hub for entertainment, work, gaming, and learning. It helps kids learn, get a cinematic experience, and hosts presentations for business meetings.
Similar to other projectors, it has several benefits and limitations that a user has to be aware of before making the purchase.
It supports a native resolution of 1280 x 720 which offers a pretty decent picture quality. This quality makes it best for ambient light.
Combined with optimal color reproduction, it is capable of beating many portable projectors in image resolution. Also, it features multiple image optimization technologies to enhance image projection.
Brightness & Contrast Ratio
The brightness rating and contrast ratio may not be as high as other projectors. However, it is equivalent to or more than similarly-priced projectors.
It has 600 ANSI lumens brightness and a 600:1 contrast ratio, making it suitable for nighttime use.
The most unique feature of this projector is the availability of horizontal and vertical modes. The vertical mode is the most advanced function that turns any flat surface into a smart touchscreen.
Similar to using a tablet or a phone, it turns the desk surface or floor for watching entertainment, displaying presentations, and learning activities.
The horizontal mode does not support touch functionality and it projects a much larger image similar to a home theater.
It is an ultra-short-throw projector with a 0.39:1 projection ratio. This portable projector is capable of projecting a massive 120″ image from half an arm’s length distance.
It can project an image between 30″ to 100″ with a distance of 4cm-59.5cm.
It features unique artificial intelligence technology to provide a seamless experience.
- AI Education – It uses AI text recognition and feedback to provide interactive and fun learning experiences for the kids.
- AI Fitness – Hachi Infinite makes sure the user stays fit with a range of fitness courses. It uses bone identification with the help of a front camera to monitor body movements. Plus, it helps you prepare personalized fitness plans and get output exercise reports.
- AI Voice Assistance – Control the projector using voice assistants to set alarms, get weather updates, and stream music.
It features automatic vertical keystone correction and autofocus with manual adjustment to align images with absolute ease.
Built-in Android TV
It features Android 9.0 with 128 GB of storage capacity to stream content and download dozens of entertainment, learning, and gaming apps.
This super versatile projector has HDMI and USB ports to connect several devices. Moreover, it supports wireless screen casting to connect multimedia devices seamlessly.
Low Brightness & Contrast – Due to low brightness and contrast, it can only be used in dark rooms with no natural or artificial light.
Pros and Cons
- 720p native resolution with outstanding color reproduction
- AI-powered, wireless projector with horizontal and vertical mode
- Built-in rechargeable battery with 2.5 hours runtime
- AnyTouch Screen technology for touch sensitivity
- Massive projection size from 30″ to 100″
- Image alignment features
- Comes with a handy remote control
- Some apps can not be downloaded or simply do not work
Should You Buy Puppy Hachi Infinite M1 Projector?
This projector not only looks cool but has many features that even high-end projection units lack. However, most of the features are limited while others handle functionality well. Unless you plan to use it professionally or during the daytime, it is a smart device that has plenty to offer.