Having a home theater is one of the childhood fantasies of many, the largest obstacle is the cost of owning a projector. Not a problem anymore as many budget-friendly projectors have paved their way to the market.
One such quality mini projector is the CiBest Mini projector loaded with all the essentials to enjoy a happy time with your friends and family.
Many people are skeptical of buying budget projectors due to quality issues, this CiBest Mini projector review will assist you in making an informed buying decision.
Cibest Mini Projector Review
It is a relatively superior quality projector aimed at the budget market, fit for indoor and outdoor use.
Focused primarily on media consumption, it does not contain basic technologies like $100 projection models.
It provides excellent results and incredible value and does not compromise on quality.
Features of Cibest Mini Projector
The actual resolution of the projector is 1280x720p and accepts a 1080p input. It is fit for a home theater setup but not for PPT business presentations. The diffuse reflection technology displays a softer projection image and reduces eye strain.
Brightness & Contrast
Although no official specs are provided by CiBest in terms of brightness, it is sufficiently bright for a dimly lit room. However, it can not produce a defined image in direct lighting.
It has a contrast ratio of 2000:1 to project crisp images. Moreover, it delivers vibrant images with super accurate colors.
This sub-$100 projector is lightweight and compact in size. Being a mini projector, it is convenient to take anywhere for business or entertainment purposes.
It beats many high-end projectors in lamp life, and claims to nearly double the shelf life of the light source. The projector lamp has a life of 50000 hours which lasts more than a decade even with daily usage.
- Image Alignment – ±15° manual keystone and focus function lets you adjust images easily without moving and reinstalling the projector.
- Screen Size – It supports a variety of screen sizes, from 30″ to 200″. Place it at a distance of 2.62 ft or 31.4″ to get 30 inches images. Whereas, it projects a lifesize image of 200″ from 14.8 ft.
The recommended size is between 60-80 inches, for this, place the projector 3.9 to 8.2ft away.
The built-in speakers produce adequate sound. If you are not satisfied with the audio quality, connect the projector with external speakers via 3.5 mm audio output for louder sound.
It can be connected to the TV stick, PC, laptops, tablets, Blu-ray DVD player, TF card, USB flash drive, PS4/XBOX/WII, iPad, Android smartphones, and iPhone.
Limitations of Cibest Mini Projector
- No Wireless Connection – It does not have a Bluetooth and WiFi connection to connect to multimedia devices.
- Poor Sound – Without connecting an external soundbar, you can not hear properly unless you are sitting close to the projector.
Pros and Cons CiBest Mini Projector
- Decent picture quality
- Long-lasting lamp life
- Reasonably priced
- Mounting hole for easy installation
- Supports a range of screen sizes
- Latest cooling fan system for quieter operations
- Backed by a 2-month money-back guarantee
- Average color saturation
Should You Buy the CiBest Mini Projector?
Ultimately, it is not a bad product, especially for $89.99. In fact, it is incredibly cheap and provides the best services at this price point. It is suited for spontaneous movie nights but nothing more. Also, it is not designed for professional purposes or business presentations.
If the budget allows, it is wise to invest in a projector with more advanced features and image optimization technologies.